As a Christmas Club Account member you will be saving yourself from all of the post-holiday debt stress. In fact, you will be collecting interest instead of paying it to credit card companies in January. Just think how nice the holidays will be without credit card debts, overdraft fees or layaway hassles.
Christmas Club Deductions
Christmas Club Account: Payroll Deduction Authorization
- Program year runs November 1stthrough October 31st.
- Initial contributions may begin at any time throughout the program year.
- You decide how much to save; not to exceed $100 per week or $400 per month.
- Deductions are shown on your paycheck stub. You may change your deduction at any time.
- Deductions will automatically renew from one program year to the next unless an authorization form is submitted to stop deductions no later than October 31st.
- A check will be sent to you before Thanksgiving with your total savings as of Ocotber 31st. Your check will include 3% APY*, simple interest unless an early withdrawal has been made. – *Annual Percentage Yield
- If you elect to make an early withdrawal, you will not be allowed to re-enroll until a new program year.
- When making an early withdrawal, club deductions will terminate and you will forfeit interest on all your savings for the entire program year.
- A $5.00 administrative fee will be assessed for an early withdrawal. Your early withdrawal request will be processed within 21 calendar days of receipt.
- If you leave your employment, you may either keep your money in the Christmas Club Account until October 31st and receive all funds saved plus interest OR you may withdraw your money. In the latter case, no interest will be paid.
- Interest Rate is subject to change at anytime. eESI Reserves All Rights To Cancel This Vacation Club At Anytime.