As a Vacation Club Account member you can ensure you have the necessary funds for that dream vacation next year! Start saving now with an amount of your choosing and the funds will be available by the end of May.
Vacation Club Account: Payroll Deduction Authorization
- Program year runs May 1st through April 30th.
- Initial contributions may begin at any time throughout the program year.
- You decide how much to save; not to exceed $100 per week or $400 per month.
- Deductions are shown on your paycheck stub. You may change your deduction at any time.
- Deductions will automatically renew from one program year to the next unless an authorization form is submitted to stop deductions no later than April 30th
- A check will be sent to you before Memorial Day with your total savings as of April 30th. Your check will include 3% APY*, simple interest unless an early withdrawal has been made.- *Annual Percentage Yield
- If you elect to make an early withdrawal, you will not be allowed to re-enroll until a new program year.
- When making an early withdrawal, club deductions will terminate and you will forfeit interest on all your savings for the entire program year.
- A $5.00 administrative fee will be assessed for an early withdrawal. Your early withdrawal request will be processed within 21 calendar days of receipt.
- If you leave your employment, you may either keep your money in the Vacation Club Account until April 30th and receive all funds saved plus interest OR you may withdraw your money. In the latter case, no interest will be paid.
- Interest Rate is subject to change at anytime. eESI Reserves All Rights To Cancel This Vacation Club At Anytime.